How to find Parkwood Springs
There are many places where you can get onto Parkwood Springs. These include:
Note: none of these access-points are for motor-bikes. Motor-cycling is illegal everywhere on the site.
- The new sculpture (shown above) at the Shirecliffe Road/Cooks Wood Road entrance (opposite High View). This is where many events begin.
- Little Pear Tree Field. There is some car-parking here, and it is near the bus-stop at Batworth Road. (For Satnavs, or to find it on online maps, please use postcode S3 9AA.)
- Rutland Road, opposite the end of Wood Fold.
- Penrith Road and Longley Avenue West, Shirecliffe.
- Herries Road at the Penistone Road end, near the railway viaduct.
- Douglas Road, near the Ski Village.
- Club Mill Road, through Wardsend Cemetery.
You can download a map of Parkwood Springs in PDF format here.
This map shows the many pedestrian entrances around the site and the main footpaths. You may wish to print it out as signage on the site is currently limited.